• Tickets to Sky View Observatory
• Complimentary glass slide from 53rd to 52nd floor (1 Ride on glass slide per ticket)
• Guests should be there 30 minutes before the scheduled time depending on your Booking.
• Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the counter.
• The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
*Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
• Children aged 3 and below are consider as infant and are not allowed for the glass slide.
• Children aged 3-12 to secure child ticket
• And ages 12 and above to secure and adult ticket.
• Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried.
• Age criteria : Guests aged between 12 to 65 years are eligible for the glass slide and edge walk
• Minors between 12 to 18 years of age require the consent of their parent/ guardian in person. Kids aged below 12 years are NOT allowed for edge walk and glass slide
• Weight criteria : Guests weighing from 30 to 150 kgs will be allowed for the glass slide and edge walk.
• Height criteria : Guests with height ranging from 120 cm to 200 cm will be allowed for the glass slide and edge walk.
• You are required to wear modest and comfortable clothing (no loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves).
• Please notify the Sky Views staff of any disability, intellectual or physical, that would prevent you from completing the physical and mental tasks throughout the experience.
• Please notify the Sky Views staff of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to; neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or if pregnant.